Wednesday, November 11, 2009
November 2009
November 10, 2009- Safina is picking up on so many things. She now will "tickle" your feet and say tickle tickle. She also tries to say girl but sounds like "grrrr". She loves and I mean LOVES bath time. I can't mention it unless we are going to be taking a bath that minute or she freaks out! She loves dancing and music. She tries to sing along, but is just gibberish. She just started getting some molars which have been bugging her. I am not sure how many, she won't let me feel around. But she is doing really well with it! She is such a tough chick! She loves playing and running around outside, too bad winter is coming. She is just the sweetest thing. I love when she snuggles after her bath, so sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment