Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September 2009

What a busy month! With everything going on I have fallen out of habit with updating this thing! I need to get back to it.

September 11, 2009- Wow mommy has way too much on her plate! So I have not been able to update as much as I would like to. Safina is getting smarter and more adorable by the day! She is remembering things better and understands sometimes when you talk to her. We went to her first music with mar class the other day. She is my little ADD child. All the other children were sitting nicely on their mom's laps, and there goes my little Safina, walking around, talking, smiling, playing with things. She did not want to sit with mommy. In a way I am very glad that she is so independent, but there are times that she needs to stay with me. So I was slightly embarrassed b/c I had to keep going to get her, but she really loved the class and we signed up for 4 more! We also signed up for swim classes which start next week!

September 1, 2009- Safina is amazing me every day, she is the most adorable little thing ever and I grow more and more in love with her every moment! She is getting very fast with the walking and we now have to chase her when she really gets going. She got her first pair of walking shoes, and she LOVES them! She is saying "baby", "bye-bye", "uh oh", and "mom", and she also says "tickle" which sounds like toocka toocka! She is starting to really understand things when you talk to her, which is the coolest thing! She loves her books and her baby doll Stella! Who she carries around up by her shoulder while saying baby baby while she walks around the house! She loves being silly, which is my absolute favorite. I can't believe how fast she is growing... where did my baby go???

No comments:

Post a Comment