Wednesday, January 25, 2012

January 25, 2012




Safina has a hard time explaining why she is mad, sad, happy, etc. She simply just says "I'm mad because I'm mad!" So we need to work on her being able to explain her reasoning. Because it is hard to help her when she says "I hurt myself because I hurt myself!"

Emery is growing so fast and is holding her head up really well now! She is not quite as fussy as before (which is AWESOME)! I really think she is teething. So I bought her an amber necklace to see if that helps with the pain and her fussiness.

I let Safina have her first hot chocolate today, and she is in love with it! She wants it all the time! I think she really just likes the marshmallows and whip cream! She calls it Hot Choco! She combines, Hot Cocoa and Hot Chocolate! Too sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment