Saturday, October 1, 2011

October 2011

Week of October 3, 2011




TWO WEEKS TILL BABY!!! Safina has some cute little catch phrases, like: "that would be awesome!" "that would be great!"

We went to the park with our friends Gianna and Kenadee, and Gianna and Safina were posing for us, and I just love this progression of pictures, it's like they had some super secret inside joke to share, and were gossiping! Too cute!

Here are some of the cute sayings this week:
We were in the car driving around and we hear from the backseat "I farted... I'm a little lady!" hahahah! Daddy and Mommy were cracking up!

S: "Mom why are you reading that?" M: "They are directions, they tell us how to get where we need to go." S: "You Kiddin' Me?!?!" LOL!!!

Every night before bed, Safina asks if she can say her "pears" (or prayers)!

Oh and it's the end of the week and we are all sick. AGAIN! Ugh!


October 7, 2011







Today we went to the Pumpkin Farm with Daddy! We had lots of fun, looking at giant pumpkins, feeding the animals, playing on the slides and the wooden train, eating junk food and picking out little pumpkins. One for Safina and a littler one for baby!


Week of October 10, 2011



Safina came up with a secret hand shake thing! I love it! You make a thumbs up and then press your thumbs together, separate them and then wiggle your thumb while saying "wiggle wiggle"! She came up with this all on her own, it was hysterical! (and she was so proud of herself).

Safina calls us honey and sweetheart, it is the cutest thing. She will go "Thank you honey!" when we give her something.

This is our last week before baby, and I had all kinds of fun things planned, but Safina and I got sick, so we have been stuck at home all week, nothing fun. So today there was a little bit of sunshine so we went out and played in the leaves! She had a blast. I also tried to walk a little of the cold out earlier in the week and we went for a "waddle" around the block and it took me 1/2 an hour! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment