
Hello June! Hello Summer! I am so excited that the weather has been so nice! Safina just LOVES playing outside! This morning we went to a friends house to learn how to really take advantage of coupons. Seems very overwhelming! Then we ran a few errands then home for lunch and nap! After nap we played for a bit, before our buddies William and Madelyn came over for play and dinner! Since Matt (Ida's husband) is out of town and Tony is working late, we decided to do a fun spaghetti dinner! After the messy meal! Safina and William chased each other around the house, it was so adorable!
Day 204: June 2, 2010

"Hockey... Hockey" "I don't understand, what do you want Safina?" "Hockey, Hockey" ::points to mouth:: "Oh you are HUNGRY!" hahaha then she says "Cearry, cearry?" "I don't understnad, what do you want Safina?" "Cearry, cearry" "Oh you want CEREAL! That is how our morning went! It is so cool watching her try to communicate better! She is becoming so much more observant.
We had playgroup today at our house! The kids hand painted grilling aprons or tshirts for their dad's for Father's Day! Safina had a great time and really enjoyed painting, so we might have to break out the finger paints! All the kids had a blast and got really messy! I filled up the kiddie pool and let them wash off!
After nap Safina and I played inside because the weather started getting nasty. Well at least we had a few really nice days! Then after dinner we ventured to the hot tub and swam for awhile. It is so neat to see her become a little more confident in the water. She still clings to me, but she will venture on her own sometimes. Then we ran around the yard and threw balls! I was bouncing a tennis ball really high to see what she would do, and instead of watching the ball, she was watching me and my reaction... so funny! Then she starts laughing and I love how she covers her mouth when she laughs, so adorable!
Day 205: June 3, 2010

Girls day! Safina and I hung out today! She is babbeling in these unrecognizable sentences and I LOVE IT! She will talk to me like I totally know what she is saying, it is so sweet!
I did have a photo-shoot this morning with the adorable Miss Charlotte and her new little brother Sammy! Safina and Char Char were playing peek-a-boo on the stairs, and it was so adorable!
Day 206: June 4, 2010

YAY! Daddy is home today! We had a fun day hanging out with daddy! We went on a lunch date and just hung out, it was so nice to be enjoying the day as a family! We went to lunch at Chili's and Safina was so good sitting at the table with us, and coloring, and playing with playdoh!
Later in the afternoon daddy went to play tennis and Safina and I hung out, then Gigi came to visit and then Mommy and Gigi went out for a girls night (dinner and shopping). So nice to catch up with Gigi! Love her!
Day 207: June 5, 2010
Off to Roch...cha...cha! We made a stop at "Uncle" Mike and "Aunt" Jen's to help design their closet! We had such a nice visit! Even though Ryan wasn't there, Safina still had a great time playing with all of his toys!
After Safina's nap we headed over to Aubree and Chris's to celebrate Dr. Aubree's Graduation! Lots of fun catching up with friends, and chowing down! Safina had a great time playing with Jack, then around 7pm we finally hit the road. Surprisingly Safina stayed awake for the whole ride home, had a quick bath then off to bed.
Day 208: June 6, 2010

"more, please, hungry" Safina was walking around all morning saying this! But she wouldn't eat anything! It was pretty funny!
A busy morning cleaning the house, another Open House today! Safina went to Gigi's and they had a fabulous time! 4 potential buyers came through (one was a repeat) so we will see! After the open house, Tony and I went out to dinner with Andrew then headed over to pick up Safina from Gigi's. Then as a special treat we went to Dairy Queen for a sweet treat to thank Gigi for watching Safina all day!
Day 209: June 7, 2010

My little Picasso! After our dip in the hot tub, Safina did some nude art! Meaning she colored with her chalk in the buff! She was drawing circles and squares, those are the two shapes we are learning right now!
Day 210: June 8, 2010

Scary self portrait! I was playing with some photoshop things, and decided to test them out on a picture of myself... Scary!
Safina and I had an interesting day. We decided to go check out this bakery place so that I could make a cupcake tower for her birthday. It was in "the hood". I was laughing b/c at one point I had kid songs on and the windows down, and we are driving through a rough part of town, and people kept looking at me... can't get better street cred then that!
After a bunch of errands and a nap, we met up with Ida, William & Madelyn for a walk. Unfortunately little Madelyn had other plans and did not want to go for a walk. So we went back to their house and the kids played in the front yard! They were chasing each other and squealing with laughter! It was awesome!
Day 211: June 9, 2010

Playdate at our house this morning! We were supposed to play outside in the pool and sandbox, but Mother Nature changed our plans! So indoors we stayed and everyone had a great time playing!
After Safina's nap I was supposed to have a photo shoot, but because of the dark weather, I rescheduled for tomorrow. So we just hung out and ran a few errands. Daddy had to work late, so we didn't get much time with him.
Day 212: June 10, 2010

Happy 4th Anniversary to my love! What a great four years! Love you!
This morning we went over to our buddy Gianna's house! The girls played while I visited with Jamie and got to snuggle little Kenadee! I did a mini photo shoot of Kenadee, she didn't want to take the pacifier out, but she was still so darn cute!
Photo shoot after Safina's nap, then Uncle Kyle came over to do laundry and babysit, while Tony and I went out for a nice dinner at Fiamma's! Yummy! It was very good. I will definitely go back there again!
Day 213: June 11, 2010



Another date with my dentist this morning. Thankfully this was just a cleaning, but truthfully I feel more sore then after a cavity filling! YIKES! The hygenist said I had the least amount of buildup she had ever seen on someone who waited so long to get a cleaning. So slap my hand for not going as frequently as I am supposed to, but high five for keeping my chompers clean! Daddy hung out with Safina and they had a great time!
When I got home daddy left for a golf tournament, and Safina and I went to the park with Gigi! Safina LOVES the playground. She throws a fit when we have to leave, but we had a great time! We played in the backyard a little bit too, and she got a nasty scrape which I cleaned out and put a bandaid on, we will see how long she leaves it there!
Day 214: June 12, 2010

My kid is so cute! I love her responses to me! I love when she reaches her arms up for me to lift her, I love when she holds my hand when we walk, I love how she blows me kisses and the real ones, I love when we do mimic games, I love when she is being sweet to the kitty, I love how she counts randomly (especially stairs), I just love her and all the little things she does!
She did it! She says "I love you"! I am so excited. As I was buckling her into her car seat I gave her a kiss and said "I love you" and she said it right back! Oh my heart is just melting!
Day 215: June 13, 2010

Rain Rain go away!
We were supposed to go to the Allentown Art Festival today, but it was rainy and we didn't feel like dealing with it. So we dropped Safina off at Gigi's and then cleaned the house. Another open house today. Only two couples showed up this time. Pretty disappointing. Afterwards we went to dinner with Sam and Laurel! Then picked up little Miss!
Day 216: June 14, 2010

Another dark and dreary day... Mr. Sun where are you?? Off to playgroup this morning at Jamie, Gianna, and Kenadee's! What a great time with our friends this morning, and mommy got to hold TWO babies! So wonderful! Love snuggling those little ones!
Later on, we played otuside a bit, and Mommy cooked dinner! Then we all went for a swim in the hot tub. Then a quick bath Safina just loves the bubbles and says "pop, pop" as she pokes each one!
Day 217: June 15, 2010

We have another tooth! Her lower incisor (I think it is called) has finally broke the surface. She has been working on this tooth for a while now! Luckily she has had a pretty good temperament and I haven't really noticed any "teething symptoms". But the more teeth she gets the older she looks! Where did my baby go?
Day 218: June 16, 2010

Playdate at our house! It was supposed to be outside playing in the kiddie pool and stuff, but again, RAIN! Blech! But we did have a good time with our friends indoors!
In the evening I sing a song to Safina as we head up the stairs to her crib, and I love that she is starting to sing it with me. It is so adorable!
Day 219: June 17, 2010

Music with Mar class this morning. Safina loves it, but she still wants to do her own thing and doesn't like sitting with Mommy when she is supposed to. We met our friends William and Madelyn there and Safina kept taking Madelyn's toys. After that we went over to the park for a little bit (trying to get all of her energy out, so she would take a good nap). Safina and William love chasing each other through the playground, and they also like swinging side by side! So cute! In the afternoon we played together outside and Safina PAINTED! She LOVES painting! One of these is for Papa! Then Daddy stayed home while Mommy went out for a Mom's dinner at King and I, so yummy!
Day 220: June 18, 2010


"Help Me" which translates to "help you", but she always says it backwards. So we pull the chair up to the counter, done our aprons, and start baking! What a fun time! She loves dumping in all the ingredients, and then using the mixer to mix it up! I think her absolute favorite part is the taste testing ;) She lovingly puts in each wrapper into the cupcake pan while Mommy pours the batter in! After baking she played in the sink with a little bit of water and some cups! She loved this! I think she was there for an hour! After nap we took a dip in the hot tub, since she keeps asking to go "shhh" which translates to "swimming" with the arms waving, like she is doing the breast stroke!
Day 221: June 19, 2010

Lazy morning, then 3 photo shoots! Safina hung out with daddy today, while mommy had three photo shoots at Glen Falls Park! They went great, mother nature cooperated and I was a sweaty mess when it was all over! After a rest at home we headed for dinner and a visit with Tony's mom and boyfriend. Safina was so shy at first but then she warmed up and was such a riot. She kept power bombing this stuffed doggy, and I was like "where did she learn this, I have never seen this before?" Apparently daddy was watching wrestling with her this morning. Oh man, we better watch what we do and say now!
Even puppy got in on the photo action!
Day 222: June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!
Another lazy morning while we got ready to go up to the cottage! Gigi and Uncle Andrew came with us! We had a great time visiting with all of the family! Safina loved throwing rocks in the lake and being chased by her Uncles! (Uncle Kyle and Aunt Sarah joined us up there).
Last night Safina gave daddy the apron she painted and a Giada cookbook! He was very excited about both! Of course I didn't get any pictures :(
Day 223: June 21, 2010

Love sunny days!
We met our buddy Charlotte and her brother Sammy at the playground today. The girls had a great time running around, swinging and going down slides! Safina even tried the tire swing! She seemed to like it, but she did fall in the middle once, but she got back on like a champ! We had to leave early b/c mommy had a photo shoot, so we went home and had lunch and then Safina went down for a nap while I took pictures! It worked out perfectly! Later in the evening Safina and I went for a nice long walk around the neighborhood, trying to get some exercise into my schedule.
Day 224: June 22, 2010

No plans today, besides running errands. I think we need this slower paced day! Safina and I went to Joanns this morning to get some more supplies for her bday party, and mommy got to sign up for her cake decorating class, so excited! While we were in the store it started raining really loudly, and Safina kept making funny faces b/c of the noise (thunder). Then we went grocery shopping and Safina was saying hello to everyone, such a friendly girl! After nap, we ventured into craft time! Mommy is making lots of fun things for Safina's birthday, so Safina colored while mommy worked on cute things! Then Safina "Help Me" make dinner! Now mommy is pooped... snore!
Day 225: June 23, 2010

Mess! That is Safina's new word! I keep saying to her "look at this mess" when she dumps her toys or spills her lunch, so now she rubs her hands in the food or pushes the toys around and says "Mess"!
We had playgroup this morning, lots of people today! We had a great time, and the kids get along so well (for the most part). Later on we cleaned up the house for an Open House which no one came (kind of expected). Then I went out with my mom for some mom-daugther time, it was really nice!
Day 226: June 24, 2010

"Toesies where are you?" says the almost two year old putting on her pants! We play this game often while we are getting dressed, and today she said it for me! Then I asked her what color her blue pants are and she says "YELLOW" Because everything is always yellow!
Safina and I ventured out to East Aurora this morning. My goal was to get her the fisher price kidproof digital camera (for her birthday), but they didn't have any. So she picked out a little laptop thing! The bonus of her picking out her own present I know she will love it! Although I am feeling like I cheated her and I am trying to figure out something else to get her, but the girl doesn't need anything!
Day 227: June 25, 2010

Another date with the dentist this morning for mommy! But the surprise was on her! They decided to do a root canal today (which was origninally planned for Sept). Everything went really well and it really wasn't as bad as I was worried about. Daddy and Safina stayed home and had a fun and busy morning. They made chocolate chip scones which were really yummy, and daddy picked up a little bit for Mommy! We were lazy the rest of the day and just hung out as a family! Uncle Kyle and Aunt Sarah came over to hang out with Safina while Mommy and Daddy went out to dinner with some friends! We went to Root Five, and it was so yummy and such a beautiful night! What a great time!
Day 228: June 26, 2010

S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y!
Daddy had to work this morning so Safina and I hung out at home. After Safina's nap we went shopping (but not for anything in particular). So we went to TJ Maxx, and there were so many fun things, I can't wait for a new house! I want to decorate so bad! Then we went to Bed, Bath and Beyond, and Petsmart, Barnes and Noble, and we walked around Eastern Hills Mall. We didn't buy anything, which is awesome, but just enjoyed walking around and window shopping. We got home kinda late, so we put Safina to bed, then Mommy did some more editing then went to bed.
Day 229: June 27, 2010


Daddy went golfing today in Rochester with Uncle Sam and Uncle Chris! I hope the rain stays away and they have a great time. Safina and I are hanging out at home, cleaning up and getting ready for our Open House.
Day 230: June 28, 2010

"No Touch" is repeated back to me from this darling little face! Clearly she has heard this before! My little "recorder" is on playback now! She is so cute when she does it, but sometimes I just wish she understood what I was saying. We had playgroup this morning at Char Char's house! Safina had fun with all of her friends! After nap we went to the grocery store, she just loves helping me. She puts the fruit in the bags and then helps me pick things off the shelf. Today she got a yellow balloon for being such a good helper. Who knew that Wegman's gave balloons out! We do now, guess what we will be getting after every trip! After dinner we played a bunch, and I was trying to video tape her, but she kept wanting to watch the screen, so that didn't go so well. She is also learning how to do somersaults on her own. She can almost do it! So proud of our little monkey!
Day 231: June 29, 2010

I have the most adorable little girl... of course I am biased! We had a fun morning of baking cupcakes for her triple birthday party tomorrow (two other of her friends are celebrating with her)! Grandma got her a little apron, which she loves wearing as she is assisting Mommy in the kitchen! After cupcakes I filled up the sink and let her play in the water and bubbles! I love this and so does she! It keeps her busy for at least a half hour! While she did this I was cutting up a cantaloupe, and she would ask for "more please" and would eat it while she was elbow deep in bubble water! I would get the biggest grin back in thanks!
Day 232: June 30, 2010

"Cheese" "Click"! My little photographer! Safina has started picking up things that resemble a camera and says "Cheese" then goes "click"... OMG could she be any cuter! Or does that just prove that the camera is in her face too much!
This morning we had a triple birthday party for Safina and her friends Asilyn and Ella! All their little friends (and their mommy's) came over to play and eat yummy cupcakes today! We had a great time, and the kids were sugared out!
Daddy worked a long night, so Safina and I just hung out having a blast. She has started her "good girl" thing again, every time she does something that she considers good, she looks at me and says "good girl"! P R E C I O U S!

No comments:
Post a Comment