Emery is talking more and more! She says "hi", "milk", "up", and "mommy/daddy". She is also teething right now and she is getting like 6 at once, the poor thing is in some serious pain! I am teaching her how to turn the light switch on and off and she loves doing that. She also loves getting people their shoes when she knows we are leaving the house. Occasionally she will blow someone a kiss, and it is the sweetest thing ever! She is a tease and a flirt, and she LOVES to give hugs and snuggles! I adore this child!
The big one (Safina), is all into pretend playing, and I love it! She will call her friends on the "phone" and have conversations with them. She plays doctor, waitress, and life guard! She is playing so nicely by herself which is fabulous! Little sister usually comes and messes things up though! She also will tell us what is going to happen ("I am going to have milk and watch a show, then take a nap. That's my deal!") So the "that's my deal" phrase gets used a lot at our house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment