Thursday, December 6, 2012
December 6, 2012
So daddy's birthday is coming up and I asked Safina what we should get him, and she responds "the princess castle". I tried to explain to her that he probably wouldn't want that, but she kept saying, but then we can share! Same thing happened the other day at Toys R Us, we were picking out a toy for the Secret Angel Tree at school, and she sees this dog that she wants and she starts telling me how she wants to get it for Emery, and I am thinking she is so sweet, and was about to say, should we buy it for Emery, and then she goes "and then we can share it"! So I said "not today".
Emery is my little snuggle bug, and I love it, she also LOVES to give hugs! She will play for a bit, but then comes running back for a quick hug or two then goes back to playing. I will never get tired of those hugs!
Safina had her doctors appointment today, and she was pretty nervous, b/c I told her they may have to give her shots. She did awesomely, but you could tell she was nervous, and she wasn't very happy with getting the shot, but she did great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment