


We had an Easter Egg Dying Party with friends today! The kids had a blast!
This evening when I was tucking Safina in, we had a very sweet talk. She somehow got on the topic of my breasts, and she says:
S: "Your breasts are for feeding Emery right?"
M: "Yup, and when you are a mommy you will have them to feed your baby."
S: "I will have breasts like you? and then we will be two mommies!"
M: "Yup, we will both be mommies then"
S: "That'll be awesome!"
S: "Then I can get a pet too!"
M: "What pet would you get?"
S: "umm.... a bird! and I would name it doo-da"
M: "ok, that sounds great"
S: ::big grins::
If only I could have captured the sweet way she said it, all while looking up at me with those big brown eyes! ::love her::

No comments:
Post a Comment