Wednesday, April 18, 2012

April 18, 2012


I was vacuuming and ran into a plant which pierced my eye, so we went to see Daddy at work, so he could make sure Mommy was ok!  I had 7 scratches on my cornea, so Daddy put a contact lens in to protect my eye for a few days while it healed.  It was so weird wearing contacts, not sure I could do it, if I had to, they were kinda annoying, but I guess you get used to them.  While we were there Daddy looked at Safina's eyes as well, and she wanted to be just like Daddy and said "I am Dr. Stuffins (a show she watches on TV), what is wrong with you?"  It was really cute!

Side note: our difficult Emery who doesn't like other people has been an angel at the Gym Day Care all week, and Mommy is loving it, b/c it means she gets to work out!  Keep up the good work Emme-bean!

No comments:

Post a Comment