Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April 10, 2012

Poor little Emery is having a tough time. First she develops this rash on her face, so we took her to the doctors. We need to wash her face twice a day with Dove soap and use a special lotion. Then two days later she has an earache so we take her to the doctors again and now she is on amoxicillan. As the doctor is looking in Emery's ear, Safina makes eye contact with Emery and whispers "It's ok Em, you're ok, the doctor is going to fix it, don't worry, I love you" I almost cried. It was the sweetest cutest thing ever! When the doctor was done, Safina ran out to the waiting room (Gigi was there) and turned around and said "Bye Emme" and blew her a kiss. I am loving the interaction between my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment