Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December 28, 2011


A morning with Gigi! (this was a few days ago, but I had to tell it). The other day Gigi picked up Safina and she was wearing her pink boots and her new purple coat. When they got in the car they had this conversation:
S: "Gigi, do you like my pink boots?"
G: "Yes, they are very pretty!"
S: "Gigi, do you like my purple coat?"
G: "Yes, purple is a great color"
S: "Mommy made me get the purple coat, I wanted the pink one." (arms crossed)
G: "She did?! Well, purple is a great color, and the pink stripe matches your boots so nicely."
S: "sure. I want to grow bigger so I can get a new coat, a pink one!"
G: "You do!"
S: "Yup"
10-15 minutes go by and they are in Gigi's garage.
G: "Careful Safina, it's dirty over there."
S: "Well if I get my coat dirty then I can get a new pink one!"

OH BOY! Who knew she was thinking all these things. FYI I did not MAKE her get the purple coat, I just said we have so much pink, why don't we try purple.

At least we found this awesome purple monster hat to go with the coat!

No comments:

Post a Comment