Monday, October 31, 2011

October 31, 2011



Happy Halloween! This morning we went to the grocery store, and I let Safina push her own little cart while I pushed Emery in the big cart. Safina did awesome! She listened so well and stayed close to me! Such a great girl! I love how well she is doing lately! After daddy got home we ate dinner then got our halloween gear on and headed to Gigi's to go Trick-or-Treating! Safina LOVED it! At each house she would say "trick or treating" to the people who answered the door, and she was very polite, saying "thank you" when she left! Then she would run to us, and say "look I got candy!" Emery was dressed up as a bear, and I wore her in the carrier, and daddy was joking that it looked like a bear ran into me. So I said that my costume was a bear trap! After we went to a bunch of houses, we went back and she handed out candy. She loved being a helper and was so cute with the other kids! Then we drove over to Uncle Kyle and Aunt Sarah's, then over to Uncle Andrew and Aunt Janet's! We all crashed when we got home!

No comments:

Post a Comment