Thursday, October 20, 2011

October 20, 2011


Going home today! We have been in the hospital since Monday, it is Thursday! I am so ready to be home! I am feeling pretty good! Way better recovery then with Safina, so I am thrilled about that!

I am over the moon in love with this little girl! She is so sweet! She LOVES to eat, and LOVES to hold my hand while she eats! She is also all smiles! I know they say it is gas, so either this is one REALLY gassy baby or she is a REALLY happy baby, she smiles all the time! She also clucks when she is hungry, although she is not doing that as much.

Big sister has been very concerned about mommy and baby sister since we are not at home, but she seems to be doing really well! She is loving on her baby and seems pretty excited for us to come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment