![]() |
| Safina Month 9 |
April 29, 2009- Safina has learned to throw. She will clap her toys together and then throw them to the ground and watch them roll away. She gets a real kick out of it, she is so funny!
April 26, 2009- Today we journeyed back from Rehoboth Beach, DE. 9 hours in the car! Yikes! Safina did really well for most of the trip. The last 2-3 hours she fussed. We stopped often to get out and play in the grass, but she just didn't like being trapped in the car seat for that long, and who can blame her!
April 25, 2009- Jason & Jessica's Wedding! We spent the morning at the beach, had a quick bite to eat for lunch and then went back to the room for Safina's nap. Gigi and I went shopping while Tony stayed with Safina! After that we were off to the wedding! It was a beautiful day and a beautiful ceremony and reception! We had a great time and the bride and groom looked amazing!
April 24, 2009- We got in at 3:30am, so we immediately went to bed. We didn't get to sleep too long, miss safina was ready to get up and play, so Gigi and I took turns entertaining her while the rest of us tried to sleep. After that we went on the hunt for food and shopping! We met up with Leslie and Jarett for lunch and had a great visit! Then we went back for some down time and a nap! That night Tony and I went out with our friends and had a great time!
April 23, 2009- Off we go! We left the house at 6:20pm for our trip to Rehoboth Beach, DE. Gigi and I drove the whole way! We didn't get to the hotel till 3:30am, we were pooped!
April 22, 2009- Playgroup at our house today, and we were celebrating Earth Day! We used recycled baby food jars to plant seeds in! The kids did great, very cute! Safina has started making kissing noises. I am trying to teach her how to blow kisses, but she doesn't understand putting your hand to your mouth, so she just makes the kissy noises, very adorable!
April 20, 2009- Safina has started clapping. I am trying to teach her sign language for "more" so at first I thought that is what she was saying, but then I realized she just likes to clap! hahaha!
April 13, 2009- Happy Birthday Uncle Andrew! Safina had her 9month doctor appointment today. She didn't have to get any shots, just a finger prick for a blood test to check for anemia and iron. She is fine! She has grown a bit, but only gained 11 oz. Which is fine the doctor said! She is now 17 lbs and 11 oz. That evening we had the family over to celebrate Andrew's birthday! We had yummy tacos! Then celebrated with cake and ice cream!
April 12, 2009- Safina's first Easter! We went to church with Annette and her family! Then off to Root Five for an awesome Buffet! YUMMY! Pretty low key day.
April 11, 2009- Easter Dinner at our house! We hosted Tony's family for a wonderful Easter dinner! Safina enjoyed the ham and other yummy treats! It was a fun time!
April 8, 2009- EGG COLORING TIME! We headed over to Annette's again and colored eggs with the kids! Lots of fun, it has been a few years since I had done this! We had a very nice visit! Safina got an easter bunny as well!
April 5, 2009- Dinner at Annette's (and family). We went over for a lovely meal, and visited! Safina showed off her crawling skills!
April 4, 2009- Today Safina and I went out to Rochester with "Aunt" Joella. The reason was Matt and Yolanda were throwing each other surprise 30th birthday parties! Turns out joke was on all of us, and they were throwing it together! It was lots of fun to see everyone! Safina did great visiting with everyone! What a wonderful day spent with friends.
April 2, 2009- Starting today and running for every other thursday for six weeks, I am doing a mom's panel discussion at Fisher Price. This is where they show us products or ideas or ask us our opinion on all kinds of things. So today was our first session. Safina hung out at Gigi Clare's house while I went. The panel was lots of fun and there is some really cool stuff going on. I am not allowed to talk about it, but how fun to be involved! Can't wait for the next panel.


No comments:
Post a Comment