Jan 25, 2009 - So we did it! We took Safina to get her ears pierced! I totally thought I would chicken out, but I didn't! She did really well too! She cried for 30 seconds after they did it, but then she was fine! Such a brave girl! She looks so cute!
Jan 22, 2009 - Safina got her first tooth today! No wonder she was miserable last night! It is the bottom left (of the front two). She loves grabbing things with it and playing with it with her fingers! We also had swim class today and she totally enjoys it now! I think she is starting to get used to it, and is enjoying kicking and "jumping" in!
Jan 18, 2009 - Safina is sitting on her own! She still doesn't roll over, but she can sit up by herself! She loves being able to play with her toys better!
Jan. 15, 2009 - We started swim lessons today! She wasn't so sure of the big tub, but she was definitely checking it out!
Jan. 11, 2009 - She is growing so fast! It is amazing how alert and curious she is. She watches everything and is learning how things work. She loves grabbing for things and everything goes right to the mouth! She sat up on her own today! So we are going to keep practicing that! She still hasn't rolled over, but she will eventually. We have a doctors appointment on Monday, so we are curious to see how big she has gotten.
Jan. 8, 2009 - We tried sweet peas today, man she is not that into those. She will eat them, but she makes the funniest face when she does.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

When did I last tell you how much I love you? I clearly do not share it enough!! I finally found the time to check out the blogs you had mentioned. I sit here with tears rolling down my cheek and grinning from ear to ear. Thank you for sharing such fun little tidbits about your life. You are so amazing ... how lucky am I to have you and your wonderful little girl in my life. I watch you falling madly in love with your daughter and want you to know I had this same intense love affair each day that I spent raising you. Magnify that by 30 years and perhaps you will better understand why you and your brothers are my world. Enjoy each day, children grow up way too fast! I cherish my time with each of you more than you'll ever know. Sending gigantic colossal warm & fuzzy hugs.
ReplyDelete